On Tuesday 23 May 2006 03:35, Steven Hartland wrote:

> What are the changes in here Alfred?
>
>     Steve

I have kindly copied and pasted the changes for you below say thanks :).

I noticed they seems to be mainly client side fixes. Is this correct?

Update Monday May 22nd, 2006
Source Engine
Fixes for beta user submitted bugs
 video stress test and audio settings test no longer crash
 fixed broken server browser info buttons
 fixed cursor disappearing after being kicked from server
 avi recording no longer stops after 1 frame
 fixed white areas in de_aztec
 fixed demo playback of old demos in new engine
 de_nuke loads in all mat_dxlevel configurations
 fixed bug where mat_colorcorrection wasn't set properly in -autoconfig
 added newer video cards to dxsupport.cfg
 added video memory detection support for dxsupport.cfg
 added mod-specific support to dxsupport.cfg
 fixed full-screen flicker when alt-tabbing out of fullscreen