yesterday was incredibly dull for all of our css pubs. today has shown a
little traffic. personally, it's finals week for me. i'm particularly active
on this list today as a distraction from studying ;)

as for the last link posted (ratetweak), i'm fully against that. too many
calculations, too little understanding of netcode, just a big bloody car
crash waiting to happen. you're giving a lot of faith to one person fully
comprehending a fairly complex subject. things like zblock just identify the
potentials and locks em. i think i'm good with that...

On 5/23/06, David Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> further to my most recent post want is the general opinion of this lil
> plugin http://www.sourcemod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2978. looks like
> it could be the cure for most rate related problems.
>
> also has everyone gone on their summer hols or summin. it's been very
> quite round here lately.

Matt Albiniak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]