You have to pay to be on his global list. My hlstatsx is open to all! Granted
There are a few things missing like server rank and sorting the servers by name
or players but as this community grows so will the program.

Also if you give your rcon pw you can type ghelp for list of comamnds in game.
Most common is grank to see how you rank. Ofcourse you need mani or beetle to
run the ingame menus..

I only alow vac secure servers.

but for the most part it's like having your own stats but with every server out
there on it. Well that is they have to sign up first :)

Also you don't need to give rcon either but you will be limited to webpage
stats and no ingame menus.

check it out and post questions about it on the forums we will answer then the
best we can

www.sourcestats.com