Kevin Harrison wrote:
> --
> It's definately not a bug. Semicolons are used in unix to terminate lines.
>
> hostname "my server";sv_password scrim;sv_maxupdaterate 100;mp_timelimit 60;
>
> above is the same exact thing as below
>
> hostname "my server"
> sv_password scrim
> sv_maxupdaterate 100
> mp_timelimit 60

Yes but what he says is that in most languages, semicolons do NOT
terminate comments started by double slashes "//". To continue a line
normally after a comment, " /* comment */ instruction; instruction;.. "
should be used as a "standard". However I won't agree when it's said
that it's a bug, HL scripting in cfg files isn't really a language, just
a compilation of instructions (var sets and commands), without any
"logical structures" (don't know how you call it, I don't code in
english xD, so, you know, if, else and all that stuff ^^). And what
would the problem be to rearrange your code? It shouldn't take so much
time ;).

thyb'