-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug Crabtree
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:14 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Weapon complaints

I'm getting all sorts of complaints about the weapons in HL2DM now.  Is
there something messed up with the hitboxes?  Only the spray damage and
physics object seem to be the same.  Forget killing anybody with the
ar2,smg1,shotgun.  Is this as designed or is it a WIP?

Thanks,

Doug Crabtree

[ dm_killbox_nc_remix_20004.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]