you need to pick a dod:s map not a CS:S map ...

Start /wait srcds.exe -console -game dods +map de_dust +maxplayers 20
----------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------------------------

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Heath"
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:48 AM
Subject: [hlds] Day of deafeat soruce

Hey, I am having a very blonde moment and cant for the life of me think
how
to make an auto start for a 20 man 66 tick day of defeat source server.

This is what I have ATM

@echo off
Cls
Echo 27010 Server.
Echo Protecting srcds from crashes...
Echo If you want to close srcds and this script, close the srcds window
and
type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.
Title srcds.com 66 Tick DODS
:srcds
Echo (%time%) srcds started.
Start /wait srcds.exe -console -game dods +map de_dust +maxplayers 20
-tickrate 66 -port 27010 +ip 213.151.36.200
Echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting.
Goto srcds

But it just loops crashing, srcds never opens and yes I do have srcds in
that dir.

Help please :S

Thanks