Altho if i d/led it from a third party website, if it was virused or
something as i run Linux it wouldn't effect me but i can still pass them
on (poor windows users) The only reason I'm on the windows list is my
host runs windows. so i think i'll wait till i can get on the hlsw site.
oh , and that for posting the change log btw