A web page would work as long as I'm able to monitor chat and kick and
ban when necessary.

                                Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian mu
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 4:43 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] HLSW

Haven't used a pda before for anything like that, so not sure whats
available and someone else hopefully will have better suggestions, but I
would assume you could do it all through a webpage even which would work
on pretty much everything? (i.e php query script that refreshes and rcon
interface). Depends which key parts you need most I guess.