i GUESS together with the sdk update (there was a 2 seconds css update !?).

hlstatsx analyses the log-files and lists all vac-banned. there are 18
today for my server. only 2-5 per day the last week!
a new cheat detected? or so many people using a detected old cheat?

Leopard

Whisper schrieb:
For those that pay attention to when VAC is updated, when was it last
updated?