  From: Dave Williams<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com<mailto:hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [hlds] RE: Server invisible

  the steam support board says you need to open ports 27000 - 27015 tcp,
  27020 - 27039 udp and 1200 udp for steam friends. I open atleast the
  first to ranges as i have had similar problems in the past with hlds and
  srcds when these ports are not open.

  Some people here would probably call me a fool for opening these ports
  as it is a security risk but tbh honest it solves a problem and i have
  never seen an attempted hack on them.

PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>; _www.eleanetwork.com_