Finally the server is up and running and I've had my first visitors.
It seems that it was enough to open port 27015.

Now I wanted to get some new maps for the players on my server and so I
downloaded a mappack from fileplanet.
I extracted all the multiplayer maps into my maps folder and edited my
mapcycle file.

Now everytime people try to connect they get the error: missing map
<mapname>. Disconnecting.

I put sv_download to 1 and my downloadurl to
http://www.eleanetwork.com/hlpmaps which is a folder I created under my
website root and thus should be open for downloads.

What else do I need to do?

thanks,
Valdimar Kristjánsson, CTO
00 (+354) 693 2062_
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; _www.eleanetwork.com_
<http://www.eleanetwork.com/>

This communication is solely intended for the addressee, it may be
confidential and it is not for third party distribution.