wow, how typical of a close minded linux user...Of course if I was building an
operating system I surely would not support anything but exactly what I need to
support to achieve my goal. But hey in the real world all building have to have
fire exits so I guess when your building software for resale you need to think
about everything else that might be needed to support as many services as
possible. so hey I guess MS is not doing to bad, if there server can compete
with a fine tuned OS at the cost of better hardware. Oh an opps look at every
thing else you can do at the same time even....Oh my gosh only one server how
ever can you justify your job watching one server.....

Dustin Tuft