infantile remarks all the time?
He always needs to resort to the cursing like it makes him look cool or
something.

-------Original Message-------

From: Jason O. Washburn
Date: 08/21/06 12:46:12
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Funny

Kyle isn't this a bit harsh? If no one else out there values your advice I
do.  In fact I value all advice on this list.  The truth usually lies
between the silly and the ultra serious posts.  Yes there is plenty of
server ops out there with attitude.  It's an IT power trip I've dealt with
for years.

    Jason

-----Original Message-----ver