I am sorry Whisper, I have one more deer pellet to inflict...

Kyle, are you by chance an x-AOL user?

I have heard that x-AOL user often suffer from Post AOL Stress Disorder, they
are often confused by the web tools that standard ISP allot them, many times
confusing simple things like e-mail lists and Forums. The best way to resolve
these issues is to have the x-AOL user stop using there current ISP provider
and return to the AOL provider where they can once again feel safe on the
internet. This can often stop the out lashing that x-AOL user often resort to
when trying to have a normal conversation. You see it's natural to fear
anything you do not understand, and clearly your ISP has left you in the dark
when it comes to netiquette. Here is a suggested read
(http://www.albion.com/netiquette/), maybe after you read that web page you
will understand that you are being an @sshat...And just as a FYI (as if you
even read this far, seeing how you tend to read the first 20 words and start
making the rest up), attacking good resources such as Whisper and others that
you called out in your rants, is just ignorant and shows your level of
interrogatory. To be willing to insult so many with out even so much as a real
reason, I just don't understand it.

Dustin Tuft