yer im seeing this on some "funnmap maps" eg rats.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Sando" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 12:44 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] Counter-Strike: Source update released

I'm finding my server only seems to bite the bullet when it tries to
load "some" non-valve maps.

I'm just going through some maps during my lunch break to try work out
what the trigger is. If its occurring on vanilla servers with no 3rd
party mods, I'd assume people on this list have already tried disabling
Metamod, etc?

Regards,
Adam "fLAiL" Sando.