-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [DumB]TeXas
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:53 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Mani Site

No, it *is not* a DDoS attack however it does have the same effect in the
end. A natural flow of people wanting to visit a forum or whatever is called
an "unintentional attack" - even though it's not really any attack at all.
It is certainly not a "distributed attack" where multiple compromised
systems flood the bandwidth or resources of the targeted system. :)