Thanks Kyle. I was hoping for a plugin but hltv would work I suppose.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
    From: "kyle"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 9/4/06 4:58:41 AM
    To: "hlds@list.valvesoftware.com"<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
    Subject: RE: [hlds] HLSW
    Yes you get the action and the audio and yes you can hear both sides if you
    want too.
    Plus the benefit of using HLTV is, you always have a spectator in your
    server so it shows up on most peoples steam browsers even if they filter for
    servers with players.
    Also you can spec people without them knowing.