From: Osamah Anjum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 1:08 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] need help with setting up a server...

im in the US rite now, NYC, going to be goin to Dominican Republic for
third semester of Med School. but what's that got to do with anything.
and btw, edward, ur post was no help what so ever.

Edward Luna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Wait a minute... Osamah needs
help setting up a combat simulation server
but he's going to be out of the country for a bit?  What country?