-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chorizo Omelet
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:55 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] issues (connection reset by peer errors) with latest
updates

I suspect the Steam servers are more involved than previously stated.  The
ability (speed) of the client is very important to be sure, as a
non-responsive client will more likely be ignored.  Still, if the Steam
servers are getting overloaded, they will drop connections ("connection
reset by peer").