Just in case the windows people also don't know about the workaround
for the exploit yet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Graham Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 19-Sep-2006 12:21
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] CSS & DODS exploit being used widely
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com

Sure thing.

If you have Mani, update to the latest version, he has a fix in there already.

If you don't have mani then this little addon will stop it and ban the
person trying
http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8485&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=bde58b20ab0277880b84fe3e513f61a2

It's on mattie, but isn't an eventscript.

Hope that helps. Both of these are mentioned on the steam forums.

Graham