Oooh! a battery, now that's really advanced technology. What is battery?lol.
Can it make my computer faster, and give everyone a -1 ping?lol or can it
boost the psi in my turbo by 30psi? WoW!!! lol  j/k
----- Original Message -----
From: "1nsane ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 5:37 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] How many 32 slot servers could I host on...

100 mbps, and I meant source servers.

On 9/22/06, Ackart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What kind of net connection are you running on the thing?

On 9/21/06, 1nsane . <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --
> Hello there's probably alot of these here but all help would be
> apreciated!
>
> How many 32 slot 33 tick servers could I host on a Dual Xeon 2.4 GHZ
> 1GB
> ram
> or 2GB ram.
>
> That is all, thanks!
> --

----
http://www.eviloverlord.com
135: My doomsday machine will have a highly-advanced technological device
called a capacitor in case someone inconveniently pulls the plug at the
last
second. (If I have access to REALLY advanced technology, I will include a
back-up device known as a battery.)