All three servers are running pretty much wide open.

HLDM:
sv_maxrate 9999
sv_maxupdaterate 30

HLDM:S:
sv_maxrate 20000
sv_maxupdaterate 60 (recently lowered to 40 though)

HL2DM:
sv_maxrate 20000
sv_maxupdaterate 60 (might lower this to 40)

Note: Most HL2 clients have the default cl_updaterate 20 and rate 20000 set.

The total number of players (62) times the total number of max updates per
second (150) give a possible 9,300 possible updates per second.

On a wide-open client I see high-end incoming data at (all bytes / sec):

hl2dm:
20k/s incoming on the client at 20000 & 60/s settings (has physics
data) (server typically reports 154k/15 players outgoing - 10k/player)

hldm:s:
12k/s incoming on the client at 20000 & 60/s settings (has minimal
physics data) (server typically reports 60k/7 players - 10k/player)

hldm:
5k/s typically on the client at 9999 & 30/s settings

so to calculate ~maximums from the client side (all bytes/s):
hl2dm:  20k/s per client * 16 clients = 320K/s outgoing max bandwidth from
the server
hldm:s: 12k/s per client * 32 clients = 384K/s outgoing max bandwidth from
the server
hldm:     5k/s per client * 14 clients =   70K/s outgoing max bandwidth from
the server
------------------------------
total: 774KB/s ~= 7.74Mbits/second estimated maximum network demand

Looking at the network performance on taskmanager, I'm currently seeing
peaks of 2.5% of the 100Mbit/sec connection or 2.5Mbit/s outgoing, but all
three servers are usualy not at 100% (hldm:s is typicaly not going over 20
players right now).

A crosscheck against the monthly totals that are being reported:
say I'm getting a daily average of 2% of the 100Mbit/s network, so 2mbit/s
sec

2mbit/s * 3600s/h*24h/d * 30 days = 5184Gbits/month / 10bit/byte =
518.4GBytes/month which is almost exactly what I'm seeing reported as usage
right now.

It would appear that the individual client reporting is tracking reasonably
well with the server side totals, with the raw network measurements and with
the actual recorded usage.  Actual server usage measurements are probably
read directly from the local network switch (they only seem to care about
outgoing usage).

What I don't really see are the instantaneous peaks (things are all averaged
somewhat in these measurements).

This is all a tremendous load for a single 3.0GHz CPU, I can easily see a
need for a real dual processor system here.

The good news for memory usage though is that all three servers are only
using about 580MB out of the the 2GB on the server box.

qUiCkSiLvEr