Thanks I too have been trying to figure out that problem.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Tuttle
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:17 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] mp_timelimit changing

I can tell you exactly what is going on.

When you do map extends in amxmodx it changes the mp_timelimit up.  For
some reason the mp_timelimit cvar is not reloaded from the server.cfg

What you need to do is in the amxx.cfg file add the line

amx_cvar mp_timelimit 30

Every time the map changes it will reset the timelimit to 30

I think though you can also add "-servercfgfile server.cfg" to the
command line.  I believe I saw someone mention that before.  But I know
for sure the amxx.cfg mod will reset your mp_timelimit on map cycle.