[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

hello, please tell me what EXACT ports must i forward for me to beable to host
a Counter-Stike: source dedicated server???

thnx

From:  "Sir Fragsalot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject:  Re: [hlds] halflife 2 deatmatch weapon/health cfg settings
Date:  Sun, 01 Oct 2006 16:16:43 -0500
Ok, I thought they might be map-specific and the map maker was
keeping me
from changing things. But I am only running three maps
(dm_killbox_tower,
killbox_final, and dm_realstalkyard), so I don't know for sure. I
even tired
creating a mapname.cfg for the map with the cvars. No luck.

But I did just notice something good. Some of the items works. It is
just
alot of them don't. I can adjust the ones with health pack, vials,
kits,
suitcharge for example. But here is one, for example, that won't
work:

sk_max_smg1_grenade 5

The default is 3 and it stays on 3 no matter what I do. This is the
cvar for
the machine gun that shoots nades when you right click the mouse,
right?

The halflife dm pro will let you change just about everything, but
no one is
playing that mod :(  I sure wish Valve would allow us to change more
item/weapons and their damage.