----Original Message----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of artiecs Sent:
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 4:23 PM To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server Listings

I have a 4.4Mb/s connection, on which i can consistently download
500kB/s, so i have my client set to 'Lan/T1 > 1M'. And i see many
server's who's pings are 20-50 show up in the main server list
between 200 and 500.

Do clients need to also take into account their upload speed when
setting the Steam-->Internet setting? I only have 368kb/s upload so
could that be part of the problem?