The server definitily shouldn't be bound to the external port on your
router. It shouldn't even be possible to do that.

The server IP will be something like 192.168.0.4. People connect by using
your public IP and the router forwards the traffic. If they can't connect
using the public IP, then there is something set wrong: the port forwarding
is setup wrong, the computer you are hosting srcds on has a firewall setup,
etc.