iran a server on my wrt54g using wireless fine so i discount that one.
prolly would help if you changed to a third party firmware that actually
works well (linksys one sucks). i will say @ this point i haven't been
keeping up with this thread but looks like i might need to take a proper
read. more when i'm done if i have anything to add