Hi, I was looking into setting up my own dedicated servers on Windows 2003
Server.  The server is an AMD Opteron 275, 2GB Memory, 15k RPM SCSI HD.  I
was wondering if anyone had a guide for optimizing Windows 2003 Server for
use as a Game Server Hosting platform.  I have a fresh install going and
would like to know if anyone is experienced with this type of stuff could
help with this setup and optimization of the OS so that I get the best
performance out of my box and game servers.  I'm looking to run around 5
Total CS/CS Source servers for myself and friends, 2 accelerated privates
and 3 accelerated publics.  Thanks in advance.

Noi