 #1: Let's review:
"...and the steam support page has client fixes... But everyone can connect
To other servers just not..."

#1: reply,    there is no server side fix for this noob.    Only client
fixes.

#2: "Anyone else have an idea as to why this is happening to my servers
alone? Do
I need to provide more information?"

#2: reply,      what makes you think its only your servers that this is
happening too.   oh yea becasue your a noob, relying on other noobs to tell
you that its only happening when they try to connect to your server.   rofl.

I'll bet you haven't even tried googling "Error verifying STEAM userID
ticket"   and going through all of the links.     anyway as we all already
know its a steam thing and they have to fix it there auth servers.

go for a walk......