If anyone finds this alleged IE7 fix that's in the steam forums, can
you please share the link with the rest of us?

On 10/22/06, ShootMe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
is it a client-based fix or a server-based fix? (search-function doesn't
work in steamboard forums so i didn't find until now)

if its a client-based fix you could forget it - and server-admins will
have to decide if they would kill their servers with custom maps due
removing fast-download or to loose players with IE7.

A server-based fix (if possible) is mandatory or a client-based fix
which could be provided with a regular steam-update that the user has no
manual work to do.

IE7 will be installed automatically through auto-update soon on WinXP
Clients, so there should be a fix asap.

Regards,
Thomas

Father dougal wrote:
> --
> u should realy look on steampowered.com forums as there is a fix for this
> allready :) and it is a fix as my other pc is running VISTA and i had to use
> it ;)
>
> On 22/10/06, Saint K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Bug confermed, we're dealing with the same issue here :(
>>
>> Saint K.

Matt Albiniak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]