Very nice.  Well if all that's true then mani should do the job well.
I had mani on a DODS server I ran for about 6 weeks and then I took the DODS
server down because it sucked badly compared to DOD 1.3.

So I never really got to learn as much as I should have about mani except
for the fact that mani is way to convoluted.   It has way too many cvars and
settings to have to deal with.     If it works well and with low CPU
resources, that's great,   but it needs to be as simple or simpler then amx
amxx or adminmod.  I just didn't like it.   But hey that's me.    I'm
strange....
I think that valve needs to get it into there heads once and for all,  that
less is more when it comes to gaming software.    Sure EYE CANDY is awesome
and reality is very nice to have , up to the point were the game play starts
to become stagnant.

When the DODS dev team took away the pistols as a secondary weapon from
rifleman and also made them have to launch grenades from the rifle instead
of just tossing them, i knew the game was finished as a game that you could
really push the envelope of skill with.    they made it for the money not
for the leet players that love to take gaming to the next level.

The features of 3rd party addons like amx,amxx,adminmod & manimod need to be
incorporated into the game itself which would make the games much more
functional without having to add more things that from 3rd party coders that
boost the CPU resources and that may or may not work well with the game
engine.     Anyway i digress yet again.

if it works then use it....