From: "Link Pankratz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL1 banner

Parents have the last word regardless of what the "law" thinks!

We cannot shield them from everything and we should not try or they will
not learn what to avoid. It's a very fine line and few any more care
enough to try. They would much rather say that the video game
manufacturers, television and movie makers should be held responsible
for their lack of effort. More parents should play with their children
instead of using the TV and video games as babysitters. "I had a hard
day. Why don't you go watch TV or something?" Welcome to the 21st
Century. :(

Just my opinion anyhow.

Link

Scott Pettit wrote:
There already is a cvar - sv_allowupload 0

And hell, parents are responsible for their kids - if you don't want your
kids seeing porn sprays, why are they playing an (arguably) violent
computer
game?  Certainly here, CS is rated R16, which means those under 16 are
_not_
allowed to play it, regardless of what their parents may think.