I've been running quite a few HLDS/SRCDS servers for about 6 years now - in
the end I've always found there was something in the tools out there I
hated, what exactly is it you're trying to achieve with all these panels
that you can't do with a few scripts and a couple of hours of geeking.

The only decent panel I've found really is GameCreate, but of course the
incumbent telcos in New Zealand (where I am) and Australia went off and
bought exclusive rights, so that's not an option for me.

For example I keep all my stuff going with some bash scripts I've created
over time plus rsync running on my 'master' server where I maintain my
global settings and these get pulled to each server every 15 minutes. Works
great.

If you need to do things like reboots - SSH keys/rsh is your friend - just
push a command to kill the hlds/srcds process and provided it's in a wrapper
it'll restart itself.

-Scott