You should do it through an ingame browser and yes that means that you wont
need to download all the music but you are gonna need a constant stream of
music and you must also have a licence to play the music aswell

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam Sando
Sent: 14 November 2006 03:22
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Streaming Music In-game

Will these stream continually using your clients MP3 player, or will
they stream via the web applet built into source? Having something play
via the in-game browser seems to me to be a bit dodgy, however does mean
you don't have to download every single file (the ones listed in
downloads.txt, etc) when you join the server.

Does anyone know how the track playback works, and whether the playback
halts at round end or some other trigger?

Now I am intrigued about what you can do with this :)