Kyle you crack me up:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kyle
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:12 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Server counterpart for cl_restrict_server_commands

You don't even know the definition of forum Troll do you retard.

#1: I post on this forum maybe twice a month so im no forum troll you
pathetic cum drinker.
#2:  Lod is and always has been a bunch of total losers.  fuck off
scumbag.
After having stated my thoughts,  i will no longer respond to you or any
other retard who post on this topic.   and 3rd:  If Alfred wants to
remove
me from this thread thats his right to do so and i respect that which is
more then i can say for you.

Now proceed to stick a rag into your cars gas tank and light it on fire
and
stand really close to it.
P.S. if you have any relatives get them crowded around the vehicle also.