From: "Kevin Ottalini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Missing map <mapname>, disconnecting

Ooks,
   The HL1 client fast download always disconnected to get the files (and
we're darn lucky to get that on a 8 year old game!)

The HL2 client fast download always stayed connected while getting files.

A bad .bz2 will cause the server/client to ignore the file on the webhost,
found that bzip2 did not always create a file the server liked but the
.ztmp
renamed to .bz2 always worked.

cl_downloadfilter is for HL2 clients only, options are all, none or
nosounds

quick