From: "Ray"
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 3:39 AM
Subject: [hlds] rcon address logging

There is a bug in the rcon address logging.
I use hlsw and chat into the server and it sometimes lists my IP address
correctly and sometimes lists someone elses IP address for what I sent
into
the server. (I have hlstatsx installed and its broadcasting logs to that
and it sometimes shows that IP for text I sent into the server).