The way IGA Worldwide got the location information for Battlefield 2142
(Which of course has ads), like most otherways was in breach with Spyware
Bill
2005<http://parlinfoweb.aph.gov.au/PIWeb/view_document.aspx?id=1973&table=BILLS>
.
Check out http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2142_4.html and the FAQ for more