Hi,
I was playing around with the guest passes and happened to accidentally
redeem one myself. So, I opened up Day of Defeat: Source to notice that none
of the servers showed up as using VAC. This was using the internal in game
server browser. However using the external Steam server browser showed up as
all the servers using VAC.

Is VAC not enabled for people using the guest pass? How does it actully
work, I can't seem to find any information.

I also happened to notice after exiting DoD: Source that clicking the 'Buy
it now' button on the advertising window that pops up would redirect you to
the store page, however clicking the purchase button on the store page would
just give you an error message that you own all those games.
(steam://purchase/25)
Could it just have something to do with the the store being closed?
(The window that pops up can be found here:
http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/?gpdata=gift,onquit,25,300&l=english)

Thanks,
Josh