Hi, this is my first post to this list, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this
right.  Please feel free to correct me.

Anyway, could you please make mp_dynamicpricing a public variable?  What I mean
is, when I use server browsers that allow me to filter/sort by the variables on
the server (like round length, or bomb timer, etc.), the option to filter for
mp_dynamicpricing is not available.  Personally, I want to find servers with it
turned on...this seems to be quite difficult to do, at least for my region.
I'm sure there's plenty more people that'd like to be able to find them with it
turned off.

I'm not asking for this to be a feature of the in-game server browser (though
that would be nice), just for it to be a public variable so that other server
browsers can filter by it.  (If 'public variable' isn't the right term for it,
I apologize, I don't know what is.)

--Thortok2000

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half
of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins, from his speech on his
eleventy-first birthday.