please no!

most admins abuse this to fill their server.
when i join a dust2 server i DO NOT WANT to play italy!
when i join a server where my friend is - i do not want to play on ANY
other server...

THANKS valve for giving us cl_restrict_server_cmds.
Leo

Roman Hatsiev schrieb:
Seems like you never had an experience of migrating your servers to
another ISP. Not to mention other cases when redirection can be very
useful - load balancing and promoting new server just to name a few.
Fortunately, as far as I know, Mani promised to restore this
functionality in next version of his mod.