From: chad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 8:47 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Merry Christmas

Actually Christmas was supposed to be in the spring.
It was changed to make the church more likable.
The shopping has nothing to do with Christmas. (except that the 3
wisemen brought gifts)
oh and Merry Christmas

also, look at what Kwanzaa is about, it has racist beginnings like it
was about black supremacy, google it, so I do not support people wishing
happy kwanzaa.
we don't celebrate KKK holidays, why should we support anti-white ones?