Exactly - my statement was that you could not even do it. Doesn't the DMZ
box assume the IP of your wan, rather then an internal IP?
----- Original Message -----
From: "fishy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] port value changes

There would be no point, as all incoming packets not earmarked for pcs on
the
nat section of the network go direct to the one in the dmz.

On Saturday 06 January 2007 23:18, Ook wrote:
Can NAT forward a port to the box in the DMZ? It's been a while, don't
remember if it can or not...ISTR that you can't - IOW, packets go to a
box
because it's in the DMZ or because you have ports forwarded to the box.
Not
both. I could be wrong.