But think of the time-scale

Someone recommends an idea:
Has to forward to management, have a few meetings, talk to
programmers, decide to implement and then report

Someone has a bug:
Has to confirm the bug, talk to the devs and find a date for a patch, report

Wants to speak to a sales person about licences:
Presses 'forward' and types [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for having the time for any of this Alfred, I know a lot of
companies don't tend to listen anywhere, never mind reply.

Graham

Sorry for starting all this guys. I just didn't think it was right to pat
Alfred on the back for the quick response when his sole motivation was not to
help the group. I would like to see Valve (Alfred or whoever) chime in more on
some of these topics and they don't do it.