I ran hldsupdatetool on my server, but it didn't download any files, even
with -beta scrmp0104. I even did a verify_all. Are the beta files still
available?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alfred Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>; <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>;
<hlds_announce@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 10:10 PM
Subject: [hlds_announce] RE: [hlds_linux] Source Engine Beta Available

This beta is also available on the client side by running Steam with the
same beta command, please feel free to test it also.

Jason Ruymen wrote:
A beta for the Source Engine has been released. To start a beta
server,
run hldsupdatetool with the command "-beta scrmp0104".  Current
clients
are compatible on a beta server, and beta clients are able to play on
current public servers.  Changes for this beta include: