For the hell of it, have you tried adding a trailing slash to the URL?  Perhaps
check the webserver logs to see what the client is requesting.

leo bounds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello,

I Need some help from you guys.. (*Please*)

I have setup sv_downloadurl but part of it doesn't
seem to be working.

When I first connect to server I can see it is looking
on the website during the "verifying resources"
because the "Content Provided by" box is blank.
Meaning it doesn't say "Content provided by Valve"

I have created a .res file for fy_streets but when I
connect to the server it is not downloading from the
website (tries to take 10 mins starting to download
from game server)

In the server.cfg I have entered:

sv_downloadurl "http://www.MyClanWebsite/czero";
sv_download 1
sv_allowupload 1

in fy_streets.res on the game server it shows:

maps/fy_streets.bsp
maps/fy_streets.nav
maps/fy_streets.txt

I have verified that the maps and files are in place
on http://www.MyClanWebsite.com/czero in all the
correct folders /czero/maps etc.

What could I be missing that won't allow
fy_streets.bsp to download from the website ?

If you can help me figure this out that would be
awesome. We already have spent a large amount of time
looking into it ourselves.

Thank you very much for any assistance/Tips,
LB