From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Andrius Pirus
Sent: Fri 1/19/2007 9:23 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] client's choke dependency of clien't rate

What could be the problem if almost all (but 80%) of my server's
players have choke playing - even 100 .no loss but only choke. I
tried different sv_maxrate sv_minupdaterate, sv_maxupdaterate,
sys_ticrate etc.. no changes.. BUT all is fine if client set his rate
to 25000 - then no choke, no loss. But i don't want to search for and
install plugins that set clien`ts rates to 25000. All should be fine
also with default (3500) . Or am i wrong? I`ve read many many
manuals, valve and other forums, but couldn't find an answer to
this..  Server's isp is very good and stable. 100 MBit/s..

my sv_minrate 0 (tried also 2000 4000 5000)
sv_maxrate 20000 (tried also 3000,4000,8000,15000, etc)
sv_maxupdaterate 60 (tried also 30,60,101)
maxplayers 20
engine- newest

Plz help..

[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]