-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ðåñ Offord
Sent: 08 February 2007 20:30
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] The Ship Update Released

Jason,

Is this a client & server update?
Cause, I preloaded The Ship for the free weekend, just wondering when
the weekend does start if I will have to download updates, or will I be
able to just go ahead & play?

Regards,
Dan

On 08/02/07, Jason Ruymen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A required update for The Ship has just been released.  Please run
> hldsupdatetool to receive the update.  The specific changes include:
>
> - Replaced "/votekick" in chat with a new system. Now you can vote to
> kick players by right-clicking on them from the scoreboard
> - Fixed rcon / Dedicated Server chat crash
> - Added commands to switch to player, team and identity chat, default
> key binding have been added for them
> - Fixed some UI panels disappearing after switching resolution and
> screen mode
> - Killing inactive players in VIP mode no longer strips them of their
> weapons, and killing active players now results in their weapons being

> left in their corpse instead of cleared
> - Fixed items spawning too quickly when items are removed from
> containers
> - Passengers now do not wear outfits reserved for Teams in Team Modes
> - Friendly fire is now off by default for Team Modes
> - Moved team round respawn to the end of the start of round countdown,

> so that countdown completes, then teams respawn
> - Team respawn at end of countdown fixes putting the player in amongst

> the enemy when changing teams between rounds
> - Removed dependency for msvcr71.dll
> - Fixed kitchen name and cash icons on Raifucu Maru deckplan
> - VIP now spawns as far away from friendlies as he can when he dies of

> needs/suicide, which makes him a sitting duck for his hunters, who get

> an immediate update on his new location
> - Passengers or players in jail no longer get frozen or respawned at
> the start of a new round
> - Sprinting without a movement button pressed no longer effects your
> sprint capacity or fatigue
> - Flare's now correctly collide with doors
> - Fixed wallets sticking around after going overboard
>
> Jason

.: =CATS= Gaming :.
.: http://www.catsgaming.com :.
.: This email contains information that maybe confidential if your not
the
intended recipient, please delete this email :.