We at catsgaming.com put one server up before the free weekend started but
was never really touched.

When the free weekend started, it got busy, to the point we put another 10
man server up, before I went to be at 4am both servers were 5/8. Just looked
now & there both 8/8.

I think Im gonna change sv_maxvisible from 8 to 9, and keep the one hidden
slot, see how that works out.

The only thing I don't like about running The Ship is there no MOTD, so we
can't put in any links to where they can contact us, if need admin or
anything else.

Dan

On 10/02/07, Gigabit Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --
> We (Mint-Clan) put up 2 16 man deathmatch servers this morning and they
> filled up within a couple of hours.
>
> We added a further 10 man deathmatch around 13:15GMT and it filled up in
> 10 mins.
>
> Hopefully you guys can convert some of the interest into sales so you can
> buy some servers of your own ;).
>

> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com;
> hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: [hlds] RE: The Ship Free
> Weekend 9th-11th Feb> Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:28:12 +0000> > Thanks to all
> that have put up servers for the weekend :)> > If there are any more that
> can it would be appreciated as they are all> full already !> > Ed> > > > >

.: =CATS= Gaming :.
.: http://www.catsgaming.com :.
.: This email contains information that maybe confidential if your not the
intended recipient, please delete this email :.