-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ludens
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:18 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Tell srcds which server.cfg to load?

How to run two or more source dedicated servers from one folder:

srcds -heapsize 262144 -tickrate 66 -console -game cstrike -ip
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -port 27015 +sv_lan 0 +maxplayers 24 +map de_dust2
+rcon_password XXXX +servercfgfile server_pub.cfg +motdfile motd_pub.txt
+mapcyclefile mapcycle_pub.txt +sv_logsdir logs_pub +mm_pluginsfile
addons/metamod/metaplugins_pub.ini

srcds -heapsize 262144 -tickrate 100 -console -game cstrike -ip
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -port 27016 +sv_lan 0 +maxplayers 10 +map de_dust2
+rcon_password XXXX +servercfgfile server_pro.cfg +motdfile motd_pro.txt
+mapcyclefile mapcycle_pro.txt +sv_logsdir logs_pro +mm_pluginsfile
addons/metamod/metaplugins_pro.ini

in the end of server_pub.cfg:
exec mani_server_pub.cfg
(in mani_server_pub.cfg: mani_log_directory "mani_logs_pub")

in the end of server_pro.cfg:
exec mani_server_pro.cfg
(in mani_server_pro.cfg: mani_log_directory "mani_logs_pro")

p.s. and I don't have autoexec.cfg at all ;)